The Trim Hunger campaign will be going on for the entire month of September. Our goal is to raise $4,000. The local recipient of our fundraising efforts will be the Great Plains Food Bank (GPFB). Our fundraising efforts will include free will donations, retail specials, service specials, jeans days, cookouts, a bake sale, and a cut-a-thon.
- Essie Roarrrange polish for sale for $8.50. Entire sale will be donated to GPFB.
- 20% of all sales of Redken’s One United (25) spray will be donated to GPFB.
- Any manicure or pedicure done using the Roarrrange polish will result in a $5 donation by TSPA to GPFB.
- Cut a Thon on September 27th from 10 – 3. For a $15 donation receive a shampoo, haircut, and style.
- Jeans days: every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday students and staff can wear jeans for a minimum of $2 donation per day.
- Friday, September 18th – TSPA students and staff will be providing baked goods that will be available for sale to the public. Stop by and pick up some goodies for the weekend!
- Friday, September 25th from 11:30 – 1 we will be hosting a cookout in the parking lot that will be open to both TSPA students as well as the public. Encourage your friends and family to join you for lunch! Soup / chili will be donated by area restaurants so come hungry.
*in the event of inclement weather the cookout will be held inside!
Cut a Thons:
- Thursday, September 10th there will be a Cut a Thon at the Redken Exchange in NYC
Please be sure to “like” and “share” our Facebook posts regarding the event to get the word out so that we can TRIM Hunger in our community.