Congratulations to Cosmetology Student, Mia Nickles for being awarded Student of the Month honors…and Jumping to the top Cosmetology level of 4!
Get to know Mia…
- Where is your hometown?
- West Fargo, ND
- How long have you been a student at TSPA?
- 11 months
- Why did you choose TSPA?
- I chose TSPA because I had already made great relationships with students and staff prior to applying, and the location being so close to home made sense for my life right now.
- Why did you decide to pursue a career in Cosmetology?
- I chose cosmetology because I feel like it has the most variety in terms of variety within a field of work. The options are endless and I knew it would take me somewhere.
- Describe TSPA in one word.
- What is your favorite thing about TSPA?
- My favorite thing about TSPA is the variety of people you meet, and goals you are able to achieve.
- When did you first become interested in a career in Cosmetology?
- I’ve been doing hair on family and friends as long as I can remember. Constantly being around the industry due to my mom being a cosmetologist really sparked my interest.
- What are your plans after you graduate?
- After I graduate I plan to work at a salon in Fargo, hopefully opening my own business shortly after.