Beyond the Salon: The Wide World of Beauty Careers
If you want to have as much fun as Queen Latifah in “Beauty Shop”, then a job in a salon is a great option. But did you know that there are countless opportunities in many fields for those with in-demand cosmetology skills?
What can you do with a cosmetology degree?
- Entertain: We love J.Lo, but let’s face it: J.Lo would not be J.Lo without her team helping her maintain her look! Skilled cosmetologists are in demand across the entertainment industry.
- Teach: Share your passion for hair and beauty by becoming a beauty school educator!
- Travel: Take your skills on the road in your own mobile hair salon or as a stylist on a cruise ship!
- Sell: Work for leading companies like REDKEN, L’Oréal, and Revlon after you learn the business in cosmetology school!
- Write: Write blogs and articles on new products, tools, and techniques for major beauty companies.
- Heal: Help people with chronic illness by becoming a beauty consultant to hospitals and treatment centers.
- Style: Work behind the scenes in the exciting worlds of fashion shows, photo shoots, and television shows!
- Become a REDKEN Artist.
- Be your own boss by renting a styling suite or booth. You can set your own hours, prices, etc…
- And the obvious – you can go to work at the salon of your choice, and make the world beautiful.
A cosmetology education can open doors in multiple industries, so what are you waiting for? Start today! Take a virtual tour , request more information, or give us a call at 701-478-1772.