We are proud to announce our April student of the month, Massage Therapy Student, Taylor Solinger-Gaines.
Taylor is a dedicated, hard-working student passionate about helping others feel their best. Many congratulations, Taylor!!! We are very proud of you!
Get to know Taylor…
- Where is your hometown?
- Nortonville, North Dakota
- How long have you been a student at TSPA?
- 5 months
- Why did you choose TSPA?
- I chose TSPA because I felt that it would help me be successful in my dream career.
- Why did you decide to pursue a career in Massage Therapy?
- I chose Massage Therapy because I feel that I will make a difference in someone’s life spiritually, mentally and physically.
- Describe TSPA in one word.
- What is your favorite thing about TSPA?
- My favorite thing about TSPA is the friendly environment. I have made so many friends!
- When did you first become interested in a career in Massage Therapy?
- I was always interested in becoming a massage therapist since I was a little girl. I love helping people relax and relieve their stress.
- What are your plans after you graduate?
- I plan to stay in Fargo-Moorhead and maybe pursue a career at Elie Therapeutic Massage & Health Partners in Moorhead, MN, or Revive Professional Massage Therapy Clinic.
- What is your favorite quote?
- Meet me in the middle of your story when the soul is worn but wise – Angie Weiland-Crosby