We are proud to announce our May Student of the Month, Esthetics Student, Miah Berg.
Miah also earned the $500 Club award and Jumped to level 3 at this month’s Jump Celebration in addition to being named student of the month! Huge congratulations, Miah!!! You are a Rock Star!
Get to know Miah…
- Where is your hometown?
- Moorhead, MN
- How long have you been a student at TSPA?
- 3 months
- Why did you choose TSPA?
- I’ve always had a passion for the beauty industry. I loved the tour here, it felt like home.
- Why did you decide to pursue a career in Esthetics?
- My main goal is to leave my clients feeling beautiful and confident in their own skin.
- Describe TSPA in one word.
- What is your favorite thing about TSPA?
- The educators, friendly environment and the people make you feel loved here.
- When did you first become interested in a career in Esthetics?
- My senior year.
- What are your plans after you graduate?
- I want to continue my education and become an LPN so I can do more advanced skin services.
- Anything you would like to add?
- I am just so grateful for the opportunities I’ve had here. I look forward to God’s future plan for me.