At The Salon Professional Academy (TSPA) we focus on creating an inviting culture where people from all walks of life can feel welcome and supported. In addition to our goal to provide industry-leading knowledge and skills, we want our students to have an amazing, life changing experience during their short time with us. We believe learning should be fun and exciting! Our Cosmetology, Esthetics, Massage Therapy and Nail Technology students and graduates have a lot to say about their TSPA experience. We are proud to offer FINANCIAL AID to those who qualify, for our MASSAGE THERAPY & COSMETOLOGY programs.
After 11 months as a Cosmetology student, Julie Ly shared the following about her time at TSPA.
- “My favorite thing so far… is the comradery between the students.”
- “I chose TSPA mainly because of the environment…the students and staff are very close with each other.”
- “The most important thing I have learned in my time at TSPA isn’t just the technical skills, but actually how to treat people. The staff do a really good job of teaching customer service.”
- “I would definitely recommend TSPA to anybody who’s interested in a good cosmetology program”
- See more at https://youtu.be/3NB3lSrdL0Y
Nearing graduation, Massage Therapy student, Amanda Ortner made the following comments about TSPA.
- “My favorite thing about the massage program at TSPA is working with all the educators and clients, and getting to build my skills.”
- “I’ve learned all sorts of different modalities, from Swedish, relaxation, hot stone, deep tissue, trigger point work, neuromuscular work.”
- “It’s been a really fun experience to be here”.
- “I think I’m going to have life-long friendships and teachers”
- See more at https://youtu.be/d9msFL46hPU
TSPA Nail Technology graduate Becky Shea spoke with us about her learning experience.
- “The educational program was great.”
- “Everyone was wonderful and friendly.”
- “It feels like a big family with all the incredible people I got to meet”
- “TSPA had the best hours available for me to transition from a full-time day job to going to school at night.”
- “I was really happy finally pursuing going into the nail industry and have been loving it…”
- See more at https://youtu.be/LEN1LTIesPI
Successful Cosmetology graduate, Johnna Eisenzimmer shared the following about her time at TSPA.
- “If I could describe TSPA in one word I would say FUN.”
- “At TSPA they taught us how to market ourselves really well.”
- “While you’re always learning and you’re always keeping it professional, there’s always so much fun to be had.”
- “TSPA helped me gain confidence in myself.”
- “I have no doubt I made the right decision for my education and my career.”
- See more at https://youtu.be/KhfphKSlbzk
Upon graduation, Massage Therapy student, Aimee Kouakou gave a very inspirational speech to her instructors and classmates. Here are a few quotes about her TSPA experience.
We believe every student should expect a great education from their school. At TSPA that is our top priority, but we also want to help you fall in love with your career by enjoying the journey to get there! If you’re looking for an education that includes an inviting, friendly culture with a lot of fun experiences mixed in, contact our admissions department to start the journey to your dream career today!