Have you thought about attending beauty school? Maybe you’ve dreamt of becoming a stylist since youth, or just recently decided you’d rather pursue a career in cosmetology instead of attending a four-year college.
No matter the case, here are just a few benefits of opting for beauty school as opposed to traditional college.
- Average Employment Rate In Field of Study After College Graduation vs. Beauty School Graduation
- Bachelor’s Degree = 54% – Bureau Of Labor & Statistics
- Cosmetology License = 96% – S. News Careers
- NDSU 4 Year Tuition vs. TSPA Fargo Cosmetology Program Tuition (Before Financial Aid)
- 4 Years of In-state (Tuition Only) at NDSU = $33,308
- TSPA Fargo Cosmetology Program = $17,670
- Average Time in School Before Earning Income in the Workforce
- Bachelor’s Degree = 5 Years on Average Before Earning Income in Your Field of Study
- Cosmetology License = 15 Months on Average Before Earning Income as a Licensed Cosmetologist
- Average Debt at Graduation
- The Average Class of 2016 Graduate has $37,120 in Student Loan Debt
- Estimated Federal Aid Loan Debt at TSPA Fargo is $12,000
There are so many benefits to choosing a career in the beauty industry!
If you want to pursue a career that allows you to build your own schedule, earn an income that reflects your work, let’s you communicate with people and will never have you sitting in a cubicle, apply today at http://www.tspafargo.com/contact-us/apply-now/ or to learn more set up time with an Admissions Representative. Call 701-478-1772.